all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.11.2010

YOU MAKE ME SMILE / CQC #32 & 2S4Y #52...


HAPPY TUESDAY! I love Tuesdays - it's colourQ challenge day! Here is a card using this week's super fabulous colors!




I paired Kazan's lovely sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You with the colourQ palette for this week... you know me, I love a good sketch! I just realized 2 Sketches will be having their 2 year anniversary on June 1st! How exciting! The first time I played along wat December 2008...wow, such a long time ago!

I love these colors together! One of the retired Stampin' Up! DSPs I used for this card was Urban Oasis... I miss that paper! It had 3 of the 4 colors... yippee! The punch is from Martha Stewart, & the gingham brad & ribbon are from my stash. The EF is from Cuttlebug. The Guava flower was cut with S die from Papertrey Ink, and the sentiment is PTI as well!


Thanks for dropping by & see you later!

15 comments:

Irena said...

Lovely flower, beautiful card :)

Imke said...

Arielle, the flower is so beautiful ! Love it. I like the colors you choose for this CQ. Hugs

LeAnne said...

Loved this combo, and love your card!! That looks like a fun sketch too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely colors, pretty card Arielle, I need to try to submit my card this week!

Kathy Martin said...

What a great card!!!! Love all the border layers! :)

Alanna said...

I love this. Fabulous colors and all your design elements are just fantastic.

Heather Rogers said...

So cute! Love the zig zag layers. Fab colors for the challenge this week. :)

Linda said...

This is beautiful! I love the layers and colors. That flower is wonderfu!

Michele Gross said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the colors!! Really yummy!!

zgagi said...

Great card. Love all the layers. And the color combo is great.

Sam said...

Great job on those colors. How lucky to find a DP with most of those colors. I love how you repeated the zig zag stripe in the layers and how all the detail at the bottom of the card is balance by the simplicity of the top. Cute flower and love the touch of fun the gingham adds. Thanks for the inspiration.

cnelson said...

Your work is always nothing short of amazing! LOVE this sososooooo much!!!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card! Love the unique bottom borders.

Unknown said...

love the card and the colors are divine!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!
:) Kazan
PS 2 years has flown by!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is lovely! Congrats on the shout out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails