all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.06.2010

LOADS OF FUN / TSG #53 & TESC #111...


Well here's the 'laundry' I did last night... wish the real kind was as fun as the stamping kind - lol!




This card is for the color challenge over at There She Goes blog... I was sweatin' trying to figure out what to do with these colors! But then I got my TSG set, Loads of Fun in yesterday & my color emergency was over!

I also used Taylor's sketch, she has such awesome sketches, doesn't she? I did take a few liberties with it, sorry... I was going to put a popped up 'highlight' circle where it belonged, but then I realized that would mean the boxer shorts would be highlighted & popped up ~ not the message I was going for... so I had to make some adjustments, obviously!

I watercolored the clothes & added Copics for the shadows. The 'buttons' are actually brads from Making Memories, I think. I used the Martha Stewart grass border punch. The ribbon & cardstock is all Stampin' Up!

Bye for now!



4 comments:

Irena said...

Very cute card :) I like the image and the colors :)

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Super cute! I love Taylor's scketches too. I think it's great you took some liberty with the sketch. The popped up laundry basket is way cuter than the boxer shorts would have been! Your coloring is so fabulous!

Kathy Martin said...

How fun is this?!?!?! Love it! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute! Is that a digi image?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails