all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.24.2010

LOADS OF BIRTHDAY FUN / TSG #56 & CP #65...


HEY HEY - It's Jessica's birthday! The Trendsetters planned a little surprise blog hop to honor her birthday - isn't that cool?!?





So for this week's 'On the Edge' challenge over at There She Goes, we were to alter our corners & use a border punch... so my altered corner serve as the 'embellishment' for the sketch challenge from Card Patterns - which I also turned on it's side!

This set is Loads of Fun from There She Goes, and it IS loads of fun! I used the word 'birthday' from TSG's set, Aim for the Clouds. TSG's challange last week was to use lineart as a background, so I used it again this week... I'd fogotten how neat it is. The patterend paper is from My Mind's Eye, Quite Contrary, Mary Mary, Best of Friends - what an astonishingly long name! The cardstock & ribbon is from Stampin' Up!, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze & Gable Green.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA, I hope it's a great one & that you don't have to do any laundry! And if you see this, email your address to me & I'll send you your card!!!

Bye for now~



10 comments:

whoistracy said...

Another adorable take on the CP sketch Arielle! I love the bright colors here. So fun.

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! LOVE the laundrey stamp and sentiment! Too fun! AWESOME card! :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

adorable!!!!!

LeAnne said...

Dang, I love this corner punch! And the laundry basket is adorable!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely adorable, Thanks! you funny gal, you make me laugh twice today! (The comments you left at my blog and Mona's blog)

Irena said...

Great card, lovely colors, wonderful papers :)

dstandard said...

That little laundry basket is too cute! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Queenie Jeannie said...

There She Goes stamps are SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I think the laundry one is one of my all time favs!!

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Arielle....Very pretty Images and great coloring, love your faux stitching with Piercing too and thats looks like really stitching oh woow...FAB CARD!!!thanks for this nice idear...

I am joining too There She Goes Challenge, would you mind see my Blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Linda L said...

That is one bright, happy washing basket...mine never looks that good lol:-)) Love the colours on this card and the scrumptious PP.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails