all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.21.2010

BON VOYAGE / ACT #30, JAI #18 & CCCB #5...


Everyone is in bed... YAY STAMP TIME! I put this card together really quick, so I could enter Stacey's challenge...







This card is for 3 challenges... Stacey's perplexing colors, Just Add ink's sketch & City Crafter's Parisian theme!

The image of the Eiffel Tower is printed clip art I Googled, and then I used Papertrey Ink's Damask stamp to add the pink. The kraft layer has 2 retired Stampin' Up! background stamps, the Harlequin inked with black and French Script inked with Soft Suede. I hand wrote the sentiment.

On a side note, today has been tragic. A family that attends church with my grandparents lost their 2 year old in an accidental drowning. Please pray for this family. As a mom of a two year old, my heart breaks for them & I can't fathom how one would be able to live with such a horrific, unbearable tragedy. Hearing news like this shakes me to the core.




11 comments:

Suzanne Bier said...

Ooh la la! What a beautiful card! :)

Irena said...

This card is stunning, lovely stamps, very beautiful idea.

june lanum said...

pretty card, thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Good to see you here Arielle, this is such a lovely card, and your handwritten sentiment is GREAT!
Sorry to hear about the family and their lost, they will be in my prayer.
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Stacey Schafer said...

ooohhh laaa laaa! love this gorgeous card, Arielle! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Emily Leiphart said...

Arielle, your card is AMAZING! I love, love, love it!

Nance Leedy said...

I can't believe you put this card together *quickly*! All those layers would have taken me DAYS! You are the master! Tres jolie!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful card Arielle! You did an amazing job combining the 3 challenges. Thanks for joing us at the CCCB. :)

Sorry to hear such aweful news about that poor little boy. That breaks my heart. I will say a prayer for the family.

AJ said...

Brilliant! Great mix of challenges too.

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful card, Arielle. LOVE the touches of pink, and the ribbon. The way you've offset the Eiffel Tower image is fantastic.

Tania Gould said...

What a clever stamper you are! This is very creative! Love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails