all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.07.2010

DAISIES FOR MOM / SCIC #1 & FTL #88...


WHOA - where'd the time go... this will be short, since it's almost 1AM!




My good friend Krystal started a challenge blog ~ YIPPEE YAY! She's also picked an awesome design team... so please go play along with them at Stampin' Celebration! (I'm hoping to be the first entry - lol!) I paired her awesome challenge with the latest Fall-to Layout.

I made my own argyle for the card's base. I drew the white lines with a gel pen. And like the Stampin' Celebration DT, I was inspired to use the daisies die from Stampin' Up!, as well. The buttons are from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for dropping in & I hope you get to play along with Stampin' Celebration this week!



19 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow this card is beautiful I love the flowers and argyle! Beth

Linda said...

Arielle your flowers are wonderful. I love the way you made the argyle too. What great ideas you have.
Can you tell me how you got the "My Favorite Daily Challenge" on your side bar? I love the way it looks and I think it would help me get to some of my favorite ones. I love how you have them three across.
Thanks
Linda

Irena said...

Incredible flowers, I love it :)
Your card is great :)

Kathy Martin said...

Wowza! LOVE those bright colored flowers! Great card! :)

Rochelle said...

Woohoo, you are the first one! :) Oh...this is awsome!!! I love the background you created and the layout you used...so clean!!! Wonderful job Arielle!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a WOWZER Arielle!

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

I LOVE ARGYLE!!!!!!! Yoare so darn creative!!!

LeAnne said...

Holy guacamole, that argyle is UNbelievable! You rock.

Julie Leblanc said...

Woohoo!!! Luv it!

Candice said...

love the flowers and the colors ;-)

Krystal De Leeuw said...

YIPPEE!!! Our very first entry at Stampin' Celebration!!! You are the sweetest ever! And as usual, your card is amazing. LOVE that argyle background! And your daisies are fabulous. So fun. You have more talent in your pinky finger than I will ever have in my whole body.

Thanks sooooooo much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration during our debut challenge. YOU, my friend, totally ROCK!! :)

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Arielle, so many elements to love! you have used the colours and the layout to perfection! :)

Candace Lawlor said...

Wow...great job with the challenge- love that argyle! Thanks so much for playing along!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! I am bowled over by your creativity! Fabulous idea to make your own argyle and what gorgeous flowers!

Unknown said...

Amazing! I LOVE that background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration. :-)

Jen Timko said...

Your argyle is over-the-top cool!! Great interpretation of the challenge!

Melissa said...

Oh, I just love your argyle, Arielle!! Great job with the colors!

~amy~ said...

I love your bright & fun card!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

I finally got the Top 3 SCIC blog badge uploaded. Here it is if you would like to add it to your sidebar: http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy142/krystalscards/StampinCelebrationBlog/1--Top3Badge--1.jpg


Thanks again for playing at SCIC!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails