all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.25.2010

ELI & BUTCH / CQC #34 & TESC #114...


HaPpY TuEsDaY! We have some awesome 'boyish' colors over at the colourQ this week... Having a rambunctious little boy myself, I really enjoy the challenge of boy cards!





I paired the colourQ challenge with Taylor's cute sketch... a couple of the DT at the colourQ did, too - which I think is super neat!

This image has been sitting on my desk for a while, just waiting to be colored... it's from Mo's Digital Pencil, called Eli. Her little boy digi stamps are so SWEET! I can't wait to build things like this with Alex! The sentiment is retired Stampin' Up!... sorry I can't remember the name!

This morning when I was feeding to dog, Alex started calling out "Chen, Chen..." which is meant to be Chance. It's so cute listening to his new words - he's started immitating so many things that we say... which at some point could be scary - lol! Alex does impress, amaze and inspire me, though, I love seeing the world through his eyes!


Have a beautiful day & thanks for dropping by!



9 comments:

Linda said...

This card is so cute Arielle. I love the image and the sentiment. I really enjoyed the post about your son. I am visiting my 3 month old granddaughter in Montana this week. She is so cute. I forgot my camera cord so I can't post any pictures:( I love your family picture. I wish I could spend a week with you and learn all about how to make a beautiful blog like yours. I will be contacting you once school is out for help.

LeAnne said...

So cute, Arielle! I definitely need more boy images....AND I have an unredeemed gift cert for Mo's....this little guy might be just the ticket! Love that Alex is beginning to express himself--you'd better watch out!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my what a sweet card! LOVE this one Arielle! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh you just so good at coloring, you make everything looks great!

Faye said...

Arielle, this is adorable and a wonderful inspiration art for us.

Irena said...

This image is lovely and very cute, I like the colors, the papers and the buttons :)

Sue said...

Just gorgeous Arielle! love your colour- just superb! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your card brought back tons of memories of my kids making cars out of boxes!! So cute!

Christine said...

Card is super cute! what did you use to cut the orange "pinking" mat? cricut? spellbinders? Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails