all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.22.2010

CIRCLE FLOWER FRAME/ /PDCC #30...


I bought one of those $1 wooden frames last week from Michael's & had NO PLAN for it... until I saw the super sweet colors over at the Play Date Cafe this week!



I was on LeAnne's blog yesterday looking at this card & she has a link to a cool Lolly Chops tutorial. Well, hours later as I was clicking all over Lolly Chops site, I came across these super cool flowers that originally came from Julie Edmonds. They both used felt, but I really wanted to use paper... Since the flower is too gargantuan for an envelope, i decided not to do a card & to use the frame instead... I'd be shocked if this whole project cost more than a couple bucks!

It's almost 2 am - think I should go to bed now...

Nighty-night!


10 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

this is just too cute. Love those colors and the flower is perfect!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Absolutely precious! LOVE that flower! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So adorable, love that flower! I just love this color combination too, I need to push myself to get some challenge going, I seem to lost my mojo the past few days and has not been doing anything.

Irena said...

This is awesome, Great flower, lovely picture :)

Kathryn B said...

What a beautiful flower! I love the frame it's so pretty! TFS

Julie said...

LOVE the way the flower turned out done in paper instead of fabric. And it looks fabulous on the frame!! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOOW! I just love this frame:) The baby is precious and so is the frame:) Great use of our colors! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC:)

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, Arielle! Darling altered frame and flower and the baby is a cutie! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Suzanne C said...

So elegant and beautiful! Perfect frame for the beautiful baby! Thanks for playing at PDCC this week!

Michelle said...

This is so pretty, love the pretty flower, absolutely cute cute cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails