all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.14.2010

HANNAH LOLLIPOP / SSSC #68 & EIC #87...


Here's a card I've been working on for 2 or 3 days... weird huh? I started it & then just walked away. I usually HAVE to finish a card once I start it... must be sleep deprivation...lol!



It's been a while since I played at the Etsy Inspired challenge, I really love their challenges so I need to start paying attention & play along in a timely manner! This week the shop from which to be challenged is Lindsay Brackeen... she has such fun colorful, paper-pieced looking prints which, as a whole, is what inspired me! I paired it with Karen's super cool sketch... I really love this blocky type of sketch... it's like a Mondrian painting - sorta.

This image is from Stamping Bella, it's Hannah Lollipop by Lori Boyd. The paper is by My Mind's Eye (isn't it yummy?) called Quite Contrary, Little Miss Muffet Collection. I paper-pieced her dress & bow & colored her with Copics. The ribbon & buttons are Papertrey Ink, Raspberry, I think... they match better in real life than in the photo! I added the grass & flower myself, with a black Sharpie.

Bye for now & thanks so much for visiting!



10 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

CUTE CUTE and CUTE! Love this and the little girl's dress! Got your e-mail....it's my pleasure to visit your blog! Yes, it's so hard to keep up with them all, but I'm addicted to seeing all the lovely projects out there! :) I will not always be able to visit everyone's blog. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

very cute image! love that paper too!

de said...

Soooo adorable! Perfect for your inspiration piece!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Alanna said...

Seriously, could your cards be any cuter? This is so darling.

Linda Beeson said...

She is soooo cute and adorable on this card!

Robin said...

I love that paper! And the little matching dress - so cute!

Jo said...

So very very cute Arielle!

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

Adorable! I really love that sketch...you did a great job with it!

LeAnne said...

Jeezy peezy, how did I miss this little cutie? LOVE what you did with this sketch!!!

LORi said...

So Sorry i missed this one...WOWZA...you are talented ladybug!! So happy to be designing along side of you!!

HUGS - LORi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails