all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.18.2010

DAYDREAMabella / CQC #33 & 2S4Y #52...


Happy colourQ Tuesday... we have fresh summery tones for you this week, as well as awesome samples from our DT... here's mine:





I think everyone needs whimsy in their lives - and the Bellas ARE that. I know there are a lot of haters out there... but I think they're sassy - and I usually like 'sassy' a whole bunch! I paired this wek's colourQ challenge with Laura's sketch over at 2S4Y - although I did opt for an oval as opposed to a circle...

So I used a little October afternoon paper from Road trip, the tiny sliver of border is Old Olive, unfortuantely, I forgot what my own challenge colors were this week, NO - I mean I did this purposefully to show you that you could substitute Old Olive if you needed to... LOL! I stamped my Bella & colored her with both Copics & Stampin' Write markers. I cut out the thought cloud and hand wrote the sentiment * popped it up with 3-d glue dots.

I hope you get to play with us at the colourQ this week!

Bye for now...

11 comments:

Sylvia said...

Really too cute, Arielle!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!

LeAnne said...

She is sassy and so is this card! Love it!

Irena said...

Wonderful card, beautiful papers, cute image :)

Linda said...

So retro... I love the pattern paper.

Kathy Martin said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Did I tell you I like your card? ;)

Laura Davis said...

Ooooohhhh what a great card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Alanna said...

Super fun and sassy. I love Bellas.

dstandard said...

So cute! Love the image!

cnelson said...

so cute and fun!!

Rose said...

This is fantastic! What fun colors too! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails