all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.15.2010

KIND & WONDERFUL FRIEND / USSIS #55 & CQC #32...


Good morning!!! I just LOVE this week's sketch over at Unscripted Sketches - this card only took about 20 minutes to make - how cool is that?!?






I decided to pair it with this week's colourQ challenge, which BTW, there's still time to enter [hint, hint!]... if you haven't already!

This is a quick post this morning, we're going out shopping today, which means we have to drive a few towns over - lol! So I gotta get ready to go! This card uses a stamp I have NEVER inked up, from Stampin' Up!'s set, All Holidays, which I've inked here with markers. I've seen so many gorgeous cards with this stamp, I don't know WHY I've never used it! [Samantha is doing something cool, she decided she's use every iamge in a stamp set this month - here's one of her posts about it.] The punch is also SU! - Scallop Trim. It retired, but I'm thinking it will be coming back in the new catty - does anyone know for sure? The b&w paper is from Papertrey Ink. The black velvet ribbon is from my stash, as are the black rhinestones.

I hope you enjoy your weekend & I also hope you get to play along with these 2 great challenges!



10 comments:

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

Very chic card! Great new profile pic of the fam too! Those babes are just too cute!

kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow! It is cool that it took you only 20 minutes to make this card! Sometimes it takes me up to 1 and half hour just to make one. No wonder I have no time for other things. LOL!

Irena said...

Lovely card, I like the papers :)

Kathy Martin said...

WOWZA! Love the design, paper and contrast! :)

LeAnne said...

Yes, this card is really snazzy....and I am hoping that punch will make it in the new catty too. I am thinking "yes" because the corner punch is still available! :D
I agree with Michelle, nice new photo of all of you!

Lesley said...

Love this CAS card Arielle! I am going to try my best to play along with both challenges today! Thanks for the inspiration!
Lesley ;)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow! This card is so interesting with that crazy awesome paper! Your work never ceases to amaze me! Beth

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous and I love that border punch.

Marcy said...

Arielle, I love this card. It is so clean and fresh. It's unique and I love it!

Michele Gross said...

This is so pretty and one of my alltime fav sentiments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails