all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.14.2010

BUTTONS with STUDIO STYLE / FTL #90 & CC #44...


My dear friend Tanja lent this set to me, she's so sweet! She's also about to move in a few weeks, which REALLY bumms me out... She's the only crafty friend/enabler I have here in town and I'm going to miss her A LOT... thank goodness for the internet/email/blogging~ we'll be long distance friends!




So, I used Baja Breeze for this card, which is looking really blue in this photo, but it's sorta a blue~ish aqua~ish color, right? Oh well... anyway I played along with Colour Create for this card as well as the latest Fall-to Layout... it's SO COOL!

The buttons are from Papertrey Ink, the blue ones seemed to match pretty well. The ribbon is from either Martha Stewart or American Crafts, I forget. The stamp set is also PTI, called Studio Style - so cute!

Hope you're having a happy Friday & thanks so much for dropping by!



15 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Such a great spin on this sketch and you've actually used your buttons! Awesome card!!

Suzanne Bier said...

I love this card! Such a fun color combination...I think I need to have those stamps you used! :)

Robin said...

I love using a ton of buttons on one card. I also LOVE the color combo - that blue is fabulous.

LeAnne said...

VERY cute---I love me my buttons!

Linda said...

This is wonderful. I love buttons. They are so interesting. Your sentiment is very interesting. Love this card.

Irena said...

Very beautiful ribbon, the buttons are wonderful and are very nice, the whole card is gorgeous.

Imke said...

Arielle i love all the buttons and the colors are fantastic !!

Alanna said...

Super, super cute. I love buttons and this is just fantastic. Sorry to hear that your friend is moving.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Terrific! We had the same thoughts when looking at this sketch! I made three different cards for this sketch and the buttons was one of them!!
Maria

Michele Gross said...

I love the buttons!! Absolutely darling card :)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a great idea Arielle. Love those buttons and the colours you've used.

Rae said...

Always looking for unique ways to use buttons! Love your take on this sketch. Very creative!

Lea L. said...

Eeeeek!!! This is so FUN! I just love the scattering of buttons...they fit the stamped sentiment/image to a tee! Great job with FTL90!

♥♥♥Lea

Lisa Salkeld said...

This is so cute! I love those buttons!

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Arielle
Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails