all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.01.2010

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY / USSIS #53...


Here's my little guy ~ doing what he does best, getting into trouble! We took the kids to see the Easter Bunny & Alex didn't want to sit in his lap... not out of fear, really Alex just wanted to climb through the fencing to get to the giant decorations!



If you follow my blog, you know I'm just a beginner when it comes to scrapbooking, and REALLY a beginner at digital scrapping! It's too bad, really, because I have TONS of pictures that I need to scrap... maybe I just lack the patience? I've noticed if I start something I have to finish it, it's hard for me to stop & jump back in later. Something I need to work on...

Here's Maisie... I'm sure she was thinking "Really Mom?!?" She'll appreciate these pictures when she's older. That's really why we scrap right?


I hope you have a fun, creative scrappy day! And if you need some inspiration, check out the Unscripted site... lots of awesome sketches there! And we'd love for you to play along with our challenge this week!

Bye for now...



3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Happy NSD to you Arielle! Love the page and the bunny photo! So cute! :)

Irena said...

You have wonderful children :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

Way to bust a move on the digi scrap booking Arielle! Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails