all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.16.2013

FRIEND / DS #101 & P&Co New Release...


Good morning! Whew - it's been a crazy week, ow are you doing? I'm afraid my laptop may be trying to kick the bucket - I had a problem with the screen dying earlier in the week. It seems to be working right now, though!

We started a new sketch today over at The Deconstructed Sketch, and my first project using it is a scrap page! I'll be doing a card a little later today with it. This layout uses Karla Dudley's new kit releasing tomorrow at Pixels and Company, Devoted.


Just minutes before taking this picture, Maisie was mad at Alex and wanted a new brother - she is so funny. She said we could get her a new one!

Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Ordinarily, I am not a fan of 1 tiny picture on a layout, but I love how this one captures the sweetness of siblings in a normal moment and makes it the star of the page. I will definitely be creating a scrapbook page like this one. Thanks for the inspiration! (Beautiful page!)

Lisa Elton said...

Arielle this is fabulous girl! Love the cluster of sweetness in the corner. Have a great day ;)

Happy Dance said...

Scrumptious layout, Arielle. Lots of wonderful color, texture and patterns, yet beautifully CAS. Love this. Bev

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails