all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.31.2013

SENDING SMILES / TAWS August Release Blog Hop!!!


Good morning - welcome to my stop on the TAWS August Release Blog Hop! It's my favorite day of the month!!! I used Stack 'Em High (plus a couple images from Talk to Me and Cover-Ups).... this set is so fun!!! I love backgrounds - they are so versatile! I wish i could show it to you - LOL! You'll see them all tomorrow, though! 

I used little bits of washi to add color to the diamonds. I am playing along with CAS(e) this Sketch and Color Throwdown - LOVE these colors!!!

         

Okay - back to business - One lucky commentor from the hop is going to win ALL 3 sets.... so make sure you hop along! For complete details, check out the TAWS blog. You can click on the thumbnails below to hop through the DT blogs.

 
  
  
 


Have fun hopping!

34 comments:

Anni said...

So, so cute!
What a fun way to use the set!
Anni

PamSpradlin said...

Your use of Washi Tape is amazing on this card. I will have to try this with my stash of washi tape...thanks for the inspiration.

Monique said...

I'm really looking forward to those backgroun builders! Thanks for showing this cute card!

Sabine said...

What an adorable card! Love this fun hop.

Shelly said...

Love this! The colors, the stamping...it's all perfect! :)

Carol said...

Great color choice on your card! I love backgrounds, as they can be used in a varity of ways.

Christine said...

How very clever to add washi to the argyle pattern. Love the embossing and the way you added the smile to the speech bubble. TFS!!!

Jingle said...

I am loving those diamonds! Very nice card!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, great colours!!!

Lillian Child said...

Love how you carried the pattern to the embossed background! Sweet card design!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lu-lu-love! Fab job with the colors and the sketch to work with the new TAWS release!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that the embossing echos your design! Great use of the colors too ;)

Kaylee Snyder said...

What a creative way to use Washi! Love this card, Arielle. It's great.

Laura said...

Great card - clean and graphic......would work for any age , male or female.
Laura Holt

Imke said...

Hi Arielle, how are you ? I hope everything is fine.

Greetings from Germany and your cards are always amazing.

cm said...

What a fun card; Stack 'em High looks like a whole lotta fun...possibilities already entering my mind! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
c

Chris Dring said...

What a fantastic card Arielle! Great take on those challenges!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love how your embossing matches the stamping. TFS

Deepti said...

Great card :) love the way stamping is done on ur card :)

Lindsey said...

Oh how fun! Love the yellow base and pops of color you created with the washi tape.

Moosisk said...

Love the argyle! Thanks for the inspiration. :D

Janis said...

Love how the chevrons kind of look like smiles and go with the greeting!
<3 J

Sharla said...

Very cute, love the background stamp!

Melinda Walker said...

What a lovely card....love the combination of embossing and stamping, great effect!

Janet's Joy said...

Great card! Love the background.

Karenladd said...

Love this fun card...great use of the borders!

Janet M said...

Stack 'em High looks like a fun background set.

Pat said...

Love the graphic feel of your card and the bright colors, too!

Edwina said...

I love your cheerful card. So sunny and warm feeling. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

SandiL said...

cute card! love the smiley face and the colour combo TFS

MiamiKel said...

What a beautiful, bold card - so fresh and lovely!

Jen Shults said...

This is wonderful. I really like the bold yellow background!

Broni said...

AWESOME, Arielle! I love the tiny touches of patterns against the white and bold yellow backgrounds!! I'm so glad you played along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Arielle, I always look forward to your blog entries and especially love what you've done with the throwdown colors! CAS but such a splash of happiness! Thanks for playing along with us again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails