all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.26.2013

PEACOCK MAGIC / ADFD #75...


Happy Friday! This is post #3 for me today! We are starting a new challenge over at A Day For Daisies' blog today and showing off some of the DT's favorite images - mine is called Peacock Magic (well - ONE of mine anyway...) The challenge is ti use something shiny on your project - here I've used shiny sequins and pearlescent watercolors. They are just a cheap student set, but they are so fun!!!
Here's a closer look at the shimmer of pearlescent opaque watercolors... they are by Enesco.


Big hugs!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet, I like the coloring on this one!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous watercoloring, love the soft colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails