all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.06.2013

Soaps and Bon-Bons...


Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?




Well, as many of you may know, I quit working outside the home in January - notice the words "outside the home"... Now I'm wondering how everything around the house got done before! I would love to have time to sit around watching "my stories" (LOL - that was what my Gammaw called her soap operas), eating bon-bons. And just what the heck are bon-bons anyway? Never mind, I Googled it.

We get up every morning, kids go to pre-school and I head to the gym for an hour or so. Then I run home for a few minutes and then back to pick them up before lunch. The rest of the day is spent in either the kitchen or the laundry room - LOL! Well, at least that's how it f-e-e-l-s! We go to the park and the library, visit my mom on days she keeps my nephew, and pretty much have fun.

It's nice to be with the kids, I am SO lucky to be able to spend my days with them, hearing all their big ideas. I say that, because these days Alex starts most of his sentences with "Momma, I have an idea..." and they are usually pretty great! Today we made ice cream in those Magic Ice Cream cups, as seen on TV. After dinner and baths, I get to blog, craft and watch TV. If I don't get it all done, it usually has to wait until nap time or the next evening. And that's okay.

BTW - the above pic is from South 'n France makers of Bon Bons...  if I ever do decide to just sit around and eat bon bons, I think I'll try these first...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails