all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.01.2009

PATTERNED PINES MINI PIZZA BOX / CPS #144 & VSNOV09d...


Will work for rhinestones...lol! I promise, I'll get tired of rhinestones soon...






The last Verve Blog Party Challenge was to make a mini pizza box (tutorial), it was A LOT easier than I thought! I paired this challenge with the CPS sketch #144.



And I had to use Patterned Pines again, too! The paper is Cosmo Cricket... cute huh? The technique I came across recently... I'll try to find it again & add to this post tomorrow...

Good night for now...

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty!! I love the trees, and the papers you used! I have been a jewel addict for over three years now....so you may not ever get sick of them! Tee hee! :)

Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails