all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.14.2009

PEACE & JOY / CQC #11 & 2S4Y #41...


I just realized there was no stamping involved on this card...





Laura has a really fun sketch this week over at 2 Sketches 4 You! I flipped it over on its side and paired it with this week's colourQ challenge.

I used the Join In The Cheer Stampin' Up! Decorative Strip Die to cut the wording, in both Basic Grey and Bella Blue designer paper. The piece I cut from the patterned paper I ran through the Zyron & then ran it through to coat the top, as well, so I could stick chunky glitter to it! The ribbon is both Very Vanilla (sorta looks yellow, doesn't it?) and Bashful Blue. I finished it off with a giant blue rhinestone!

Have a great day!



8 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

This is so pretty!! Love the color combo!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty! I just purchased this scallop punch, love it!! I used it last night for the first time :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Allison said...

lovely card
AllisonX

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, great card! Love that curly edge! :) Kathy

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love the glittering sentiment! Great job with the sketch!

♥Lea

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Too Cute! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

Dawn B. said...

Arielle this is so pretty.. Love the colors and that loopy punch..Hope your Christmas is terrific..I am sure you will have fun..

Giselle said...

Love that Chunky glitter..!!! Lovely..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails