all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.16.2009

SCANDINAVIAN SEASON / 2S4Y Bonus & RSCC #20...


This is part of my non-traditional Christmas colors series ~ lol...





The 2 Sketches 4 You bonus sketch is cute this week, who doesn't love tags? And Dawn's colors were certainly super swell, so once again I was determined to make a Christmas card!


This is a retired set from Stampin' Up! called Scandinavian Season from last year's Winter Mini Catalog... some of these sets don't make it into the regular catty - so if you want 'em you gotta grab 'em!


Bye for now...

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love your border! Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You! :) Kathy

Shanna said...

Yay! so cute! Thanks for playing with my sketch!!!! LOve your take!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is amazing! Love the colors and the design! Awesome! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning!! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!! I love that tree stamp, and the great border you added! Great job with the 2S4U sketch!

♥Lea

Clare said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. Love your take on that sketch. :)

Brenda Weaver said...

I love your card. You did a great job with that stamp set. I have that one and it's always a struggle for me to use it. I love the way you colored portions of it.

Giselle said...

Very Pretty..!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails