all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.30.2013

THANKS TEACHER / TAWS New Release Blog Hop!!!


Good morning - welcome to my stop on the TAWS July Release Blog Hop! It's one of my favorite days of the month!!! I used Learning Curve (and part of a sentiment from Delicate Doilies).... this set is so fun!!! I just love the worm!!!

One lucky commentor from the hop is going to win ALL 3 sets.... so make sure you hop along! For complete details, check out the TAWS blog. You can click on the thumbnails below to hop through the DT blogs.




Have fun hopping!

39 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How delightful! What a beautiful burst of color with a super fun little guy at the helm! I LOVE your card style - this is so sweet! TFS :)

Unknown said...

Cute!! Love the amazing colors and just a super fun card :)

Samantha Mann said...

eek!! that worm is TOOOOO cute!!! wow!! your coloring - WOW!!! i LOVE this bright, happy, awesome card!!! wow!

pcm said...

that worm is adorable!

Dana said...

So cute!! Awesome coloring!!

cm said...

What an absolutely A-DOR-A-BLE card! Love the colours, the bookworm (too cute!!), the stack of books. A+++ for sure!
c

Michele Duffy said...

Great vibrant colors in your card today, love it!

Stacey Schafer said...

love the worm on top of the book stack! super cute, Arielle!

Kim Heggins said...

That book worm is so darn cute, makes a wonderful card

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So adorable Arielle! I love blue and you are always rocking it! That worm is so cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh get out!! The little worm with those big ole glasses is TOO CUTE!!!

Kathleen said...

Love the colors you chose! Worm is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

So cute, it about jumps off the cards, Love it

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Just so stinkinCute! Love the colors!

Janet M said...

I love the bookworm.

Judith said...

Super cute, I love the colours too!!!

Anonymous said...

So colourful and I love that cute bookworm! Anita :)

Chris Dring said...

What a cute card Arielle!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I think I've just become your latest follower - I found you on the Retro Sketches challenge site and I must say your cards are stunning and completely unique. Love them all. x

Janet's Joy said...

That worm is just too stinkin' cute!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is soooooo cute!!! :)

Kim M said...

Oh what a cute card! Love that little bookworm.

Nina said...

The book worm on top of the books is too cute.

Stephanie said...

What a bright, fun, card! I love the worm!

Jessica Yoder said...

Really cute card! Can't wait to see the whole set

Helen said...

So adorable!! Love that worm :)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Such a cute card! Great colors and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that cute little book worm!

Janice said...

With teachers in the family I am always looking for new ideas. Love your spunky card.

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful card...love the cute image and the ribbon detail on the side.

Jen Mitchell said...

Eek! So cute! And I love these fabby colors!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS card Arielle & gorgeous stamps - can't wait to see the new releases :)

Janis said...

What a funny and adorable little bookworm. Any teacher would be delighted to receive this card!

Scrappy Doo said...

i LOVE these images that look so bookish!!!
Can't wait to see the rest of the images!

jimlynn said...

So cute and a perfect card for a teacher.
Lynn

None None said...

Super cute - love the stack of books and that little worm. This set is definitely very versatile!

*Alison* said...

I just adore the colors and how you put the worm on top of the books :)

Anonymous said...

SUPER ADORBS!!! You have used my FAVE color (& I think yours. too?!?) again ~~~ so I LOVE IT!!!!
Any teacher would love to rec'v this cutie bookworm!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love the color combo. TFS

Danielle said...

Eak! That book worm is adorable! Cute card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails