all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.07.2013

MEOW / CTD #245...


Hello again! Here's a card I made using the latest Color Throwdown! I wanted to make a 'girly' robot card, using The Alley Way Stamps' Bot Time. Such a sweet little robot kitty! Maisie asked, "is this mine Mommy?"... well OF COURSE!


Love and hugs,

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fantastic! Love the little gears and the robot kitty!

Michelle said...

Darling card! A such a cute little story too. :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This cat bot card with these colors is so VERY cute!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love your girlie robot card! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's so sweet!!! My girls always ask me, "is that card for me, mommy??" --- too fun!! :)) :))

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, how cute is that kitty? Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just too stinkin' cute! Love that you created a girly version of a robot image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails