all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.27.2013

DIRECTION / 10MCD #20...


Here's a quick little card using Good Point - it only took about 8 minutes! I love one layer cards, they are so fun!


I also played along with the Craft Dash...



Hugs!

7 comments:

Coffee Loving Geek said...

Love the clean look of the card! The combination of bakers twine, arrows and the nice saying is all around perfect. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun, I like the assorted arrows!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super RAD!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

How perfect for the 10 min craft dash!

Lyndal said...

Fabulous card Arielle! So glad you played along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

Happy Dance said...

Love this card. This sentiment conveys so much; I can see I need this set too! Great take on the 10MCD. Love how CAS this is. Great card, Arielle! Bev

Paulina said...

All of these arrow designs in the assorted colors are SUPER fun! Also, that little twine bow? Perfect! (I have the hardest time tying little twine bows)

Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Arielle. Hope to see you for the new challenge that starts on Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails