all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.17.2013

UNCLE BUCK / ADFD Club Kit Showcase & Challenge...


Wow, I am so behind in my blogging! This card is from Friday's A Day For Daisies' post showcasing the June Club Kit! Last week I used one of the chicken images and this week a deer image! This one is called Uncle Buck - that title cracks me up! I totally loved that movie!!! We also started a new challenge - use something from nature - so I added a little twig!

   

Love and hugs,

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that you added the twig. Perfect touch! I like your coloring too. Very pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so RAD!!

Erum Tasneem said...

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!!
X0
Erum

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails