all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.13.2013

GONE FISHIN' / Simple Scrapper...


For Alex's birthday last week, he wanted to go fishing! So funny! I've taken him twice before, and he's still a little to young to really get into it, but I thought we could have a fun family party at my grandparent's pond if that's what he wanted. We grilled out and fished and he caught a couple! He was so excited!

I used another Simple Scrapper template for this layout - made it in a snap!


Kits: 
Just Keep Swimming and Play Ball Papers by Robyn Meierotto

 
 

Bye for now,

3 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute, great photos and great fish embellies!

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhh he and my son would get along just dandy!! Although my son is grown and married haha! But the boy was born with a fishing pole in his hand. He just celebrated his birthday last week and went fishing with friends!!! Cute LO Arielle ;)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super duper cute layout of Alex!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails