all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.16.2009

MERRY kissMAS / PDCC08 & CPS #146...



Here's another one of of the digistampcharacters (Heather Ellis) stamps called Merry KISSmas... gosh~ I fell in love with the stamp when I saw it on someone else's blog! Isn't she sweeeeet....





This card is for a few challenges, a color challenge (love it!) at the Play Date Cafe & also a super cool sketch from Card Positioning Systems. It also works for the snow themed card for Crazy4Challenges & the Stamp Something winter themed challenge AND the Pink Elephant's winter themed challenge. Yes, that's five. Aren't challenges the BOMB! I may have to look for some kind of support group...


I was so eager to have this stamp that I bought the digi version to play with while I wait for the actual rubba' to arrive! In order to do the paper-piecing, I had to print this onto the different Lemonade (Basic Grey) papers I was using. I added stickles for the snow!


Nighty-night!




8 comments:

Sandi said...

fab sketch and the colors are great, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Arielle.. This image is the sweetest.. Great job..

*Alison* said...

this is STUNNING!!! I am in love with that image.. just WONDERFUL :) thanks for playing with us at the Cafe.. HUGS

~Check out my blog for the new FREE Digital Stamp on my blog.. plus the others from past weeks.. :)

Giovana said...

Your card is so pretty and the colors are great together.
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something Challenge.

God bless
Giovana

Julie Ranae said...

Another sweet entry for The Play Date Cafe Challenge....hope you will play again this week for another stunning color combo!

Sarah Anderson said...

This is just gorgeous!! Congrats on it winning the fab 4 over at the Play Date Cafe (sorry, left message on wrong date before!!)

Annie said...

Oh this is just lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant this week.
Ann xxx

Unknown said...

Arielle~ this is too cute!!! I am going to have to check out these stamps, they're darling. I love your paper piecing. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails