all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.22.2009

SNOW DAY / CQC#12 & USSIS #36...


Ahhh, I took the weekend off from stamping, but I hope to get a lot of playtime this weekend after Christmas!





This card is a combo of the new colourQ challenge #12 & this week's Unscripted Sketch, well, my loose interpretation of it anyway! If you have some time, you should play along!

I finally got my package in with this cute little stamp, Snow Day, from the Pure Innocence line by Heather Ellis... I am so in love with this itty bitty girly! I used some chunky MS glitter for the snow, and the image is watercolored. Wow, I think this is the first card in a while that doesn't have any patterned paper on it~ what was I thinking?!?

Bye for now~

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Arielle,

Love your gorgeous blog! This card is so pretty. I wish I had found your fun ColourQ Challenge sooner, but I promise to play along in the New Year! Merry Christmas!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Sarah said...

Such a darling card!!! I love the image, the clean lines, and the colors!!! Great take on our sketch this week.
Thanks for playing along with Unscripted Sketches.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Kelly said...

love love love this! great color choices, great coloring and great interp of the sketch!!!- kelly

Caryl P said...

I just love your "loose" interpretation of the sketch! Fabulous work, have a Merry Christmas!

dstandard said...

This is just a fabulous take on the sketch - so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails