all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.13.2009

THE BOY AND THE DOG / EBKCC12, EIC #66, & SSSC #48...


This cute little guy reminds me of Alex, of course Alex won't wear a hat or even mittens, for that matter... and the little dog reminds me of Chance (and he would never wear a scarf, either)... but a mom can dream, right?






This card worked for 3 challenges ~ that's my max, believe me! The colors worked for both the Easy Breezy "Kewl" Colour Challenges, and the Etsy Inspired... I just happened to get "inspired" by something for the Etsy challenge that went along with Julie's beautiful colors! **There is still time for you to join the color challenge... just click on the challenge colors above or the name of the challenge.** And of course, I love to play along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch!!!


This is my first time using a digi stamp!!! Isn't he the cutest?!? it's by digistampcharacters... and this one is from a line called The Boy & The Dog... the designer, Heather Ellis, has another cute line called Pure Innocence, which I've also fallen in love with... hopefully you'll get to see some of that in the next day or so... I printed the image onto Kraft & colored it with Prismas since they were out already - lol!


Thanks for stopping by, & have a great Monday tomorrow!

7 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

This is really adorable...love your choice of DP:-) It has been a favourite of mine and I'm just getting around to using it... Thanks for sharing and playing at Easy Breezy... See you again in 2010!

Julie - kewlstamps-n-more

Tanja said...

I love your coloring - so beautiful! Please go to my blog and grab the award!

Karen B. said...

How absolutely adorable! Its amazing that you found a stamp that matches so closely without replicating the inspiration, how the eyes and nose just peak out. Your colors are fantastic as well, as well as your choice of embellishments and dsp.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing the EIC with us this week! :D

de said...

Super cute! Love your blog too!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Ashley Newell said...

WOW! This is ADORABLE! I love the colors and the texture! Fabulous! Thank you SO much for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge again this week, it means so much to me!

Karen Giron said...

He is just the sweetest thing! Love the colors you chose paired with the kraft! Fantastic job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails