all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.13.2009

LILY SNOWFLAKE FAIRY / USSIS #35 & CD #46...


YAY! I just love getting new stamps in the mail...



I missed these two challenges last week... so I made sure to catch them both this week! The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches and the colors are from Color Dare! Aren't these colors great together? Go check out Riley's awesome sample this week with these colors, and all the other fab samples as well!


As I said, I got this beautiful little stamp (Pink Cat Studios) in the mail on Friday... it was torture not being able to use it until today - lol! I colored it with Prisma pencils and used the Gamsol Technique... I'm still learning... I think I was a bit heavy handed with the pencils!


Thanks for stopping by!






10 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for playing with Unscripted this week love your take on the sketch

Lori said...

Awww! What a CUTE image. I love how you used the colors. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare! Come back again!
Lori
CD DT

Sarah said...

What a darling image and colored to perfection with some beautiful colors.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Unscripted.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Unknown said...

My gosh this is absolutely adorable! I love your coloring, and the image. Just beautiful! So glad you joined US again this week!
Steph
Unscripted DT

Marcy said...

This card is absolutely beautiful I love it! Great take on this week'd sketch. Thanks for playing with US this week.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare!

April Hall said...

Cute card! Your coloring is fabulous!

Jeryn Carlisi said...

Wow, wow, wow! I love everything about this!! The colors are amazing. I can could on and on but this is just great.

Dawnll said...

Oh I think all the coloring is fab! Great use of this weeks sketch, thanks for playing with US.

Kelly said...

i thought at first glance they were copic colored! great job on the colors- LOVE IT! and fab job on all of your coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails