all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.06.2010

TRIO FLOWERs / CTD #104 & FTL #102...


It seems all this week by the time I've gotten the kiddos to bed (so small job!) my 'mojo' has left the building... she's usually there once I wake up, but by then I don't have time to play with her! Here's another quick lunchtime card...




I love the colors at the Color Throwdown this week, just awesome! And the Fall-to Layout is very inspiring this week as well!

This card is only 3x3" - really small! This card maybe took 7 miutes... but I'm starting to like the really simple cards these days! This is sorta my go-to style when I'm short on time. I probably could have kept the pierced lines straighter if I'd done them before I added the bling & butterflies... the guide kept slipping!

We have a busy weekend, Jeff has overtime & we have a family lunch-thingy tomorrow & then church on Sunday. Got Alex signed up for a little pre-school 2 mornings a week starting the first of September... he'll have so much fun! Maisie still has no teeth, but I know they're on their way...

Hope your weekend is awesome!





PAPER: Stampin' Up! - Prints, Tangerine Tango (ret.)
CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up! - Old Olive, Delightful Daffodil
STAMPS: There She Goes - Art is the Window
ACCESSORIES: Basic Grey - Rhinestones
TOOLS: Stampin' Up! - Trio Flowers punch (ret.), Scallop Trim border punch & paper piercing tool, Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots EF, Martha Stewart - butterfly punch

19 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

That is such a cute card! I love your interpretation of the sketch! Very creative. =) I totally hear you on the mojo... I think about crafting when I can't. Then when I can there isn't very much creative motivation. Weird!

Lynn said...

I love this card...the embossing is wonderful...and love how you punched out the flowers...just perfect!

Susie W. said...

This is a sweet card! The punched out flowers are so cute and the colors are so summery. Love it!

Kathy Martin said...

Simply darling! :)

Christina said...

Super cute and simple, Arielle! Love the cut out flowers with the gem centers and the punched border on one edge!

LuAnn said...

gorgeous take on the CAS sketch! love the edge with the border and the punched flowers!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun little flowers and butterflies.

Tammy Hershberger said...

SWEET card, Arielle! Love the clean, simple design! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Unknown said...

beautiful Card... I love it!

Vicky Hayes said...

Absolutely love this card. I was very excited by the designer paper behind the punched flowers!

Irena said...

Adorable card. I like your take on the sketch. Lovely color combo.

LeAnne said...

Cute as can be.....I need to try this little peek-a-boo window effect!

Broni said...

Arielle, your cards always make me smile and this one is no exception! What a perfect combination of the sketch and the colors!! I just love it! Thanks so much for playing with us!

dpkennedy said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

suzARTe said...

hi Arielle,

I just love this card.

Just letting you know that I will be having a monthly challenge on my blog. I would love you to join in, nothing too difficult the first time round.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great card, congrats on your Color Throwdown shout out.

Linda Beeson said...

What a super sweet card! The tiny details are so neat.

Libby said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used!

Pam S said...

Loved your biblical verse. Thank you. Love your fast and easy card too because I have to make 20!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails