all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.04.2015

CELEBRATE / RS #171...


HaPpY 4th of JuLy!!! We hangin' with the family today... barbecuing chicken & waiting to see some fireworks! Hope you're having a great weekend! Our new sketch over at RetroSketches is perfect for a patriotic card! I used a sentiment from Altenew's Label Love.


Have a wonderful 4th!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Arielle, your card is clean and beautiful! Happy 4th!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous patriotic card, Arielle! Love the clean design! Have a wonderful 4th!!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card!! Hope you had a happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

Love the clean and vibrant look of this card! Fantastic!!!

ali said...


India is Religion Country . Religion pepole believe in god they are also believe superstition they also visit temples if you want some Religion songs
then check our websites Ganga Bhakti

Satta King | Sattaking said...

Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information. Check out the best satta king game and win large amount of money by investing very less at sattaking. We provide the best satta king game result and charts online.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails