all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.03.2015

MERMAID'S SHOE / ADFD New Release & Ch #125...


Hello there! How are you?!? We're getting ready for a fun 4th of July, I hope you are, too! We have the new A Day For Daisies July Club Kit up on the ADFD blog today, be sure to go see it - it's gorgeous! We also started a new challenge to add some sparkle - so I used stickles! The image I used is called Mermaid's Stolen Shoe, I love it!

Have an awesome day...

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That is a great image, pretty card Arielle!! Have a safe and happy 4th!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Great summer time card! Love the colors and new image! Have a safe & fun 4th!

Nora Noll said...

How beautiful!! I love your soft coloring on this card!!

Satta King | Sattaking said...

Nice Post, Thanks for sharing. satta king has turned into a real brand to win more cash in only a brief span. Subsequently individuals are so inquisitive to think about the procedure of the game. Here we have brought a few procedures that will help you in understanding the best approach to gain cash by the sattaking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails