all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.07.2012

YOU MOVE ME / Fresh Squeezed Stamps November Release & CFC #77...


I am so thrilled and excited to be "Guesting" for a FANTASTIC new stamp company.... Fresh Squeezed Stamps!!! I am so humbled and honored to have been asked to help out with their November Release. Thanks so much to the artists, Ryann Salamon and Shannon Fralish, for asking me!!!



I loved this new Fresh Squeezed set, Games People Play, which will be available for sale on November 10th. Of course, you could get lucky and win one of them!!! Go check out the details over at the Fresh Squeezed Stamps' blog!


Isn't this fun?!? I used my rectangular Nestabilities to cut out the frame and paper pieced the game piece. I love these papers, and thought they matched this set perfectly! I added a button, some washi & a little bit of twine to finish it off.

Be sure to head over to Fresh Squeezed Stamps and see what other fresh goodies they have over there!

I am also playing along with CAS-ual Fridays... I think these "guy" colors qualify - don't you?



Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the patterns! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on your guest spot Arielle! This is a FUN card with the cut out patterns and cool image!

Sherry Eckblad said...

LOVE this card. The colors are amazing and make it just "POP".

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful sample of this new FS set, Arielle! I love the use of Washi and pattern paper! GREAT masculine card! So glad that you join the fun with CAS-ual Fridays!!

Lynn Put said...

Awesome card Arielle! Love your color combo, washi tape and paper pieced chess piece!

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable card Arielle, the chess piece is so cool.

Kimberly said...

Arielle - this is awesome! I love the way you embossed those big dots, and the colors and patterns are great! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails