all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.29.2012

KNOT~y FRAMED PETALS / TAWS New Release Blog Hop...


Good morning! It's time!!! Today is The Alley Way Stamps' December New Release Blog Hop - WOOHOO!!! I used all three sets for my card, Petal Pushers, Love Knots & Doodle Frames!

And one lucky person is going to win all three sets - it could be you! Make sure you hop along & comment! For full details and to start at the beginning, go to The Alley Way Stamps' blog. You can click the images below to visit everyone's blog!



As you can tell, I took some liberties, but this card is based on this week's Deconstructed Sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

38 comments:

Diana Fernandez said...

what a lovely card!

Christine said...

Arielle, this is such a nice ad freindly color combo!
Thanks for sharing!

Monique said...

Fun card, Arielle! Good for you, intergrating all three sets in one card!

Anonymous said...

Such a different card. Like the flowers coming out of the frame. Thanks.

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...the colors and the the design!

Pam said...

The framed flowers are really cute!!! Love that blue paper too!

Kim S said...

What a fabulous way to make those flowers pop!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous, love the funky flowers!! Lee-Ann :)

cm said...

Cute whimsical showcase of all three sets. Thank you for sharing.

*Alison* said...

WOW!!! I love the pops of red and the flowers congrats out of the frame.... This rocks.....

Mary Brockway said...

FAB card!! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Sharla said...

I really love how you used the frame, very nice!

Stacey Schafer said...

Oh my word, Arielle! Tenuous combination of sets:). Love!

Kailash said...

Great design, love the washi behind the frame!!!

Luv2talk said...

This set will definitely make me stretch my creative skillz. LOL. Love the look!

Geri said...

Absolutely adore the colors that you have used...but having said that, I don't think there has ever been a card of yours that I didn't gasp at!!!

Melissa said...

Awwww, Arielle - this card is stunning. Simple but complex at the same time. The 3D effect really is lovely!

Linda Beeson said...

How cute is your little frame and flowers.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is beautiful! What a great design! Love how you used the frames and the sparkle on the flowers!

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute Arielle. Love how you made those flowers and the extras of washi tape and glitter. I can never seem to get the hang of washi tape. I want to use it but it just doesn't work for me, lol. LOVE this!

{Chrissie} said...

I love the flowers - not only how they are tucked in the frame, but also how you added the glitter/Stickles!

Flo said...

Love your card, how you used the three sets. Very cute.

tracey said...

Very cute Arielle. I love the washi tape effect too.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE how cute! Love how you used all 3 sets on 1 card!!! hugs!

JESSICA said...

Oh wow! You are SO creative! Love your card and flowers!!! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful colors on your card!

Kaylee Snyder said...

Arielle, you never fail to please. I love your card. It's so bright and whimsical.

Anonymous said...

Love the sparkle on the flowers and those tiny buttons.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love the flowers in the frame! So much fun!

Cheryl L. said...

Pretty flowers and washi! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Great colours and love how you used the washi tape.

Stacey Schafer said...

by the way, my comment above is supposed to say fabulous, not tenuous...ipad auto-correct:)

Amy Kolling said...

You are all killing me with the use of the Washi! LOVE it!!!

Piali said...

Beautiful card Arielle!! Love this frame set!

Doris said...

What a clever card!

Esther said...

Love the way the flowers are popping out of the frame :)

Indy's Designs said...

Love how you combined the different stamps and love the tape!

Dex Snyder said...

I like the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails