all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.14.2012

TIS THE SEASON / FTL #216...


Good morning! We had a little scare here this morning...Jeff called at 6am this morning saying he was coming home early from work because he was sick, and 45 minutes later he still wasn't home (it's less than a 20 minute drive). I picked up the phone to call him, but it started ringing and it was fire and rescue from the army base saying they had found him throwing up on the side of the road and had called an ambulance to take him to the ER. They think it was food poisoning. Anyways he's out of the ER now, and seems to be a little better.

I have a tone more posts to do, so this will be short. This card uses Jolly HolidayFramedChristmas Magic & Trees Company, all from The Alley Way Stamps.


I played along with Clean & Simple's Fall-to Layout...


Back in a few,

7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute is an understatement!

Tracey McNeely said...

The mini polaroid is so so cute.

Anonymous said...

I am glad your husband is feeling better. What an awful scare.

The card is absolutely wonderful. It really caught my attention.

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, you must have had a heart attack when fire and rescue answered the phone! Yikes! So glad things are okay and your husband is starting to feel better.
This card is just darling! I'm sort of in love with the Polaroid look right now, and your little scene for it is the cutest!

Kim S said...

And then they had to come pick you up off the floor!!

I'm glad all is well!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, that is so scary! Glad he's okay! And love your card too, it is soooooo cute! :)

Lyndal said...

FAB card Arielle - glad to hear Jeff's feelng better!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails