all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.06.2012

THANKFUL / Mojo #266 & PP #120...


Well, hello again! Yes, I used "that" set again (It's Fall About You), and I still really love it! I got crazy with the fall papers, as a result of using this sketch. I am playing along with Mojo Monday and The Paper Players!

        

Bye for now...

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous fall papers! Love your popped up leaf too!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Tracey McNeely said...

Those papers are so cool for fall, love your card.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful layers and warmth on this Autumn card!

LeAnne said...

Love it....such fun fall colors and a great layout! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players! We always LOVE to have you, especially with those cute TAWS stamps!

Amy White said...

Loving this sweet and fun card Arielle! That patterned leaf is such a great idea, tying in with the dsp in the background - and the white embossed panel really sets everything off perfectly. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails