all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.15.2012

JOY / DS #78...


Happy Thursday! We have a brand new sketch today over at The Deconstructed Sketch - and it's SUPER FUN! I decided to shrink it for this card, so that I could use this cute "JOY" sentiment from the set Jolly Holiday by The Alley Way Stamps.

I love non-traditional color schemes especially pink and aqua! What about you? What's your favorite non-traditional Christmas palette?

 

Jeff is better today & I got super scrappy yesterday while I was home with him.... so stay tuned - I have 2 more cards and 3 scrap project to post!

Big Hugs!

6 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Christmas card...love your take on this weeks sketch!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this just makes me HAPPY! Super duper cute Arielle. I had (might still have) this cute paper and I love your sweet polka dot knotted ribbon! Have a great day ;)

Jen Shults said...

Very pretty Arielle! I love how you shrunk the sketch... it's perfect!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always Arielle. Xx

tracey said...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous Arielle. I'm loving that hot pink for Christmas too. And your take on Jen's sketch is great.

kadie said...

This is so much fun! Great take on the sketch, Arielle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails