"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another,
God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." ~ 1 John 4:9-12

11.05.2012

JOY / RS #36...


Well, I am finally getting around to posting my card for this week's RetroSketch! Jeff, the kids and I had planned a trip to the beach before I got sick last week, and didn't want to lose the $$ we had paid for the room, so we went anyway!

For this card I used the new set, Jolly Holiday, and one of my faves - Talk to Me, from The Alley Way Stamps!

        

Big Hugs,

2 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

I LOVE this card Arielle. Perfect.
Sorry to hear you have been sick and you know I would of gone to the beach for you so you could stay home and rest.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...I just LOVE everything you make!! Lee-Ann :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails