all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.28.2012

WINTER WONDERLAND / Fresh Squeezed Spotlight & JAI #145...


This card is being spotlighted over at the Fresh Squeezed blog today, using their set Winter Wonderland. I really love this set and have had so much fun with it this month! AND, I have also had so much fun being a guest designer for Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

I decided to use this adorable little tree and  emboss it. I wanted an elegant, yet funky card using black, white and red... so I dug out some damask paper and some washi & "went to town!" You can find this cute set, Winter Wonderland here. I loosely based this card on the current Just Add Ink sketch!


Thanks so much to Fresh Squeezed Stamps for having me design for them this month!


Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

I love that you embossed the tree, what a cute little look, loving the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails