"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another,
God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." ~ 1 John 4:9-12

11.23.2012

PENGUIN / DB #52...


Hello! I have a couple cards today.... the first is for the new Dilly Beans Challenge starting today, which is "anything goes"! I decided to use this cute little Penguin Framed image. You can't tell, but he has glitter on his hat. Oh my - I just love this cute little guy!!!


Be sure to go check out the other ladies' inspiration, too!

Big hugs,

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww his is a cutie, sweet card Arielle!

Tracey McNeely said...

That is the sweetest penguin, I love the partial embossing.

Mette said...

Super cute card Arielle and loving the fresh colours.

Hugs, Mette

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute! Lee-Ann :)

Happy Dance said...

I think this is the cutest penguin I've ever seen! Your colors are absolutely perfect! Love the washi tape too. Sweet!!

Jennifer Shults said...

So adorable! I'm going to have to get me that stamp. LOVE this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails