all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.22.2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


I hope that all of my sweet friends here in the States have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving! We are so lucky. Maybe lucky isn't really the word. We are blessed. Every day.

And if you live elsewhere in the world, I hope your day is amazing and blessed as well ~ I'll eat some pumpkin pie & a turkey leg for you!

Alison is having a sale over at The Alley Way Stamps.... go check it out!


Okay - off to eat some turkey!

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Arielle - I swear the way you use that maple leaf that you are secretly Canadian! lol! I love it when you use it!

Jen Shults said...

Very cute! I love the wonderful cut out idea!

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes Arielle! I hope yours was blessed as well. Love this pretty little card ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails