all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.02.2012

GOBBLER / ISSC #40...


Happy Friday! It's time for a new sketch challenge over at iSpy... and it's a fun one! I found this paper - I think it's Basic Grey (did I mention I have TOOOOOOO much paper?!?) and thought it looked like great fall~ish paper... so I decided to use this adorable gobbler from It's Fall About You, by The Alley Way Stamps!


Be sure to go check out the other ladies samples, and I hope you can play along with us!

Big Hugs,

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your paper find works perfectly here Arielle and that little turkey is just too cute!

Sherry Eckblad said...

I love this and I so need that turkey stamp.

Happy Dance said...

Too darn cute! Love that little turkey. One can never have too much paper!!! ; ) Bev

Basement Stamper said...

Gobble, Gobble, I could eat this card up it's so cute. Too much paper...is there such a thing? LOL

Imke said...

Super cute and i like the DP and colors !

Beckie said...

Super pretty.

Be blessed, Beckie

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun turkey! :)

Anonymous said...

the turkey is so cute and your card wonderful.

Vickie Z said...

Adore this turkey!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails