all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.08.2012

VERY MERRY / DS #77...


Good morning! It's that time of the week - we have a new Deconstructed Sketch!!! I really love this one - so fun! I paper pieced the little present from Jolly Holiday and sentiments from Christmas Magic to make the little tag. Be sure to head over and see the other designer's takes on this sketch & play along with us!

   

Hope you're day is awesome!!!

7 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is lovely Arielle! I adore the tag as the main rectangle... that's a brilliant idea!

Happy Dance said...

Another super sweet card, Arielle! The colors are fab, and I adore the candy cane scallops on the tag! Bev

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Crestajune said...

What a happy card! I love how you used the tag as the image panel... Hope you have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous Arielle. I LOVE the tag!! Beautiful work sweetie!! Xx

Sherry Eckblad said...

So totally cute. You make it all look so easy.

Kaylee Snyder said...

So cute, Arielle. You have such great takes on sketches. I look forward to them every week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails