all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.17.2011

HONEYCOMB / WFCo New Release...


I had so much fun making the new "Happy to Bee" sentiments (seen below), that I decided to draw another bee image to use with them! This new set is called "Honeycomb" and features two images, the comb and the bee separately. The bee can be cut out and popped up on a floral image or layered over a flower!

I printed the bee separately and popped him. I used Copics for this card and added some gold~ish Stickles to his eyes. The sentiment was printed on the bottom panel, which I trimmed to size, and embossed halfway.



Have a great Friday evening!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is SWEET! My sister just started raising bees....this is perfect for her!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this it is fabulous bee yond measure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails