all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.30.2011

MEMORIAL DAY 2011 / K Funk New Release & Page Maps Sketch...


Karen Funk over at Design House Digital has a fabulous new kit out today, just in time for the 4th of July - WOOHOO!!! Since I don't have any cutesy 4th pics yet, I used this one of Maisie and my father, taken on Memorial day!

You can find Karen's kit All American, here! (And it's even on sale until midnight!)


Also used:
Agnes Biro - Worn Page Overlays
Leora Sanford - Frayed Fabric Templates #3

My sketch for this page is from Page Maps.


Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Scrappychick said...

What a fabulous page Arielle!! Love your take on the sketch and those pics are so adorable!!
Cyndi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails