all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.08.2011

Today is...


my and Jeff's 4th Anniversary! He sent me flowers, how sweet is that? I think it's only the 2nd or 3rd time, I was really surprised!

Jeff is my best friend. The best friend I've ever had. He puts up with my crafting mess, and I put up with his sense of humor - LOL! We had Alex 2 days before our first anniversary. By our 2nd anniversary we were pregnant with Maisie. It's been a quick four years, but the best of my life!

Here's to the next 4, and the next & the next!

8 comments:

LORi said...

Happy Anniversary my friend!! So happy to have a friend who loves, honors and respects her husband the way I do Eric!! Another common bond for us!! Oh & BTW, another interesting similarity for us...we have Landon 5 days before our 1st Anniversary and were pregnant with Ella by the 2nd one!! hee hee!! Have a great evening!! HUGS & Love you two!!

CG said...

He's a keeper, LOL! Congratulations.

LeAnne said...

Well, HA to you!!!! You make a sweet couple and a wonderful family!

Linda said...

What a Sweet Man!!!!!
Happy Anniversary
Congratulations!!! and Many More

Jinny Newlin said...

Happy anniversary, Arielle, you lucky, flower-getting, girl, you! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy anniversary! Hope your day is wonderful:) **hugs**

kasia c. said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I wish you both the best and many, many, many more wonderful years together!

kadie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Woohoooo! Ain't love grand :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails