all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.22.2011

HONEYSUCKLE / WFCo New Release...


It's a wonderful Wednesday! Hope you're having an awesome day! This new image "Honeysuckle" is one of my new favorites! I think it make a sweet, happy card! I colored it with Copics, and used some wrinkle ribbon from my sweet friend Sherry! She hand dyes it - so gorgeous! She also sells it, so go visit! We're working on a little shopping page for her, but until then you can just email her. Her ribbon colors are gorgeous!

I got a really awesome comment at the shop from Theresa (so sweet):
THERESA said...

Another stunning image, love it!! Also love it when you have it in a frame, makes it more complete for me ..........:))))
lotsa luv

Thank you, Theresa, it really made my day!


Challenges this card is entered into:
Hannah & Friends - In the garden
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Stamp Insanity - Keep it Simple
Fairytale - 3 Pearls, 2 Papers, 1 Ribbon
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Anything Goes

Have an awesome day!!!

9 comments:

Bianca said...

Arielle, your card is absolutly fab! I love the pritty coloured image and the big bow. Thank you for joining us at fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Linda said...

This is another wonderful flower. We have them growing up our deck steps. They are my hubbies favorite. Beautiful card Arielle!

papertrails leaver said...

Sweet honeysuckles in a pretty pink hue! Gushing with beauty Arielle!

CherylQuilts said...

Another beautiful floral image, Arielle!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello your card is stunning.
The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.
Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

darling Ho said...

This is so pretty! Love the image and the embossing.
Thanks for sharing it. ~darling Ho~FTC-DT

PokSa said...

Beautiful card. I love it.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Jenny said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte.
Danke für Deie Teilnahme bei Fairy tale.Liebe Grüße

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails