all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.21.2011

BEACH BOY TODD / BLD New Release Spotlight...


Meet Beach Boy Todd, isn't he cute with his little bucket and shovel? I just love his little swim trunks, too, SO SWEET! He's one of the new June releases from byLORIdesigns, and you can find him here!

I had the chance to use my Martha Stewart Sand Castle border punch, the opportunity doesn't present itself that often, you know! I colored Todd with Copics. Now I'm wishing I'd used a different color button on the twine, oh well, I could always untie it and try again! It doesn't blend in as much in real life!


I just HAD to use some of my awesome twine from Jodi's Etsy shop - TalkingTwine&Trim~ YAY! And the best part was, since it's on these "cards" I don't end up with a tangled mess! DOUBLE YAY! Go see her and get rid of your tangled twine problems - LOL!


This card is going into the following challenges:
Paper Creations Ink - Beach Theme
Make it Monday - Anything goes!

Have a happy day!!!

9 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Arielle!! Love the embossed background behind Todd and the sand castle border punch is a perfect accent!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Arts by Sara said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love that image and your coloring is awesome! I like the color of the button and you know, if you untie to add a different button, you most likely will not get it tied back the same beautiful way! (At least that is what happens to me! LOL!) Thank You so much for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Love the colors and the image is so cool. Love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

Imke said...

This is super sweet. I like the punched border at the top.

Shirley-Anne said...

What a bright sunny card . Just love the little lad . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Miranda said...

adorable and cute card Arielle, very lovely
thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Pat said...

Oh my goodness, I am going to have to get that punch! It is adorable and I love your background. Everything about this card is super!!! Thank you for joining us at PCI's summer challenge.

Alison said...

Love the bright CAS style of this- great card! Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men and good luck!
Hugs, Alison x

Anonymous said...

Love the image and Card the background is great. Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails