all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.06.2011

Alex Turns "3"...

SO HARD to believe!

Here's a few pics from my baby boy's 3rd birthday party!!! Although it's today, we celebrated yesterday! He had so much fun! It was well worth the many hours Jeff and I spent preparing! I was feeling really guilty about not making his cake, I was running out of time! I ended up getting an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, and I decorated it with little Toy Story figurines! Playing with those kept him occupied while everyone finished their cake until he opened his presents!

This morning when he woke up, I sang Happy Birthday to him again, and he said "Thank you Momma".

Since his birthday is really today, we saved a present for him to open this morning, and we're going to take him out to eat tonight!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute!!! He is growing up! And Maisie is as cute as anything!

Linda said...

OH my goodness look at all those teeth Maisie has. She is adorable. Alex looks so happy. I love the Toy Story cake. So sweet. Oh do those time fly. Enjoy every minute.
Hugs,
Linda

Sherry Eckblad said...

Well happy birthday to your little man. I love DQ ice cream cake.

cnelson said...

Happy birthday to Alex! So cute and fun!

Christina said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday, Alex!

Scrappychick said...

awwww...he's so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails