all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.13.2011

WHIMSICAL GIRL: THE KISS / CS #20, PPA #76 & SGC #10...


Here a little card I whipped up before work this morning as the kids drank their milk & watched Timmy Time... I used a Bee Crafty digi, Whimsical Girl: The Kiss. Isn't it the cutest?!?



< div="" style="text-align: right;">


I based this card on an awesome sketch I found over at Cardabilities. This seemed perfect for Pals Paper Arts' Valentine theme & Southern Girls (I'm a southern girl in the US - but I think these southern girls are farther south than me!) totally loved up theme.

I love saving all my ribbon scraps to add to buttons at a later date for some added "flair". Actually I hate throwing ANYTHING away, just ask my hubby! He wanted to help me clean my craft area one time and promptly stopped when he heard me screeching... he was throwing away bits if ribbon and paper - LOL!

Other challenges for this card:
Pile It On - Children
Stamp Something - Digi Day
Crafty Card Makers - Red & a die cut
Scrap-Creations - Love is in the air
Stampin' B's - Die cuts

Have a great day!

12 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Adorable card! Love the sweet image and great colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something :o) Lisa x

Josephine said...

Lovely card. The image is so cute, and the embossing and added details are great!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

"Here's a little card I just whipped up this morning..." Girl you AMAZE me!!! I don't know how you do it all!! It takes me half the day just figure what I'm going to do, and then the other half to actually do it!

Your card is adorable, as they always are. Love all the little ribbon bits. It does add "flair".

I have a hard time getting rid of little pieces of stuff too. But every once in a great while I have a "dumping" moment and throw some of it away. It does feel good when it's gone!

Thanks for continually inspiring me to stamp more. YOU ROCK!!

Katie said...

Oh gosh what an adorable card!!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Benzi said...

What an adorable image and the cutest card ever! We have to keep hubbies out of the craft room. LOL
Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's this week in the die cut challenge.

karenw said...

Totally gorgeous card! Love the bits and pieces you have used and the colours are so fresh! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls x

kasia c. said...

Arielle, I absolutely LOVE this card! the stamp is adorable but I really love all of the little details you added. The little hearts above the kiss, the ric rac, ribbons and torn paper off to the side are just perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)

Beverly Montez said...

What a sweet card!!

Patricia Mae said...

Very pretty, Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges.
~Patricia

Peggy said...

Great color scheme on this card. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Mary C said...

This card is adorable. I love the colors you used for your creation!Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Such an adorable card! I love the three small hearts above the "kissing." Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails