all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.27.2011

ALEX & NOAH / SSSC #101, PPCC #45 & ASC #34...


Good morning! This is Alex & Noah, with matching sentiments called Brothers Big & Small. Since I made a digi of a ragdoll Maisie and her imaginary sister, I should make an Alex digi, too! I try to keep things VERY even around my house. Kids are the first responders when it comes to calling things fair & square - lol! Plus Alex loves coloring, so he'll like this!





I used Karen's sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for my little card, and also the theme of guys cards from Aly's Sunday Sketch and Penny's Paper Crafty anything goes challenge. Laos playing with the Southern Girls with dry embossing!


Have a great day!!!


4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Ha! Funny image! Great card!

LORi said...

CUTE!! CUTE!!! Hugs - LORi

Carol said...

Love the note paper edge,and your colors are great.Thanks for joining us at southern girls

sue said...

Very cute card!Cool digi and words!
Thanks for playing along at SGC :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails